Master Limited Partnerships:
Analyst Panel: The Outlook on 2013
THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013, 11:00 AM ET
DURATION: 45 MINUTES FOLLOWED BY Q&A SESSION
LISTEN TO OUR EXPERT PANELISTS LIVE FROM YOUR OWN DESK
LAUNCHING OUR NEW INDUSTRY PORTAL:
CAPITAL LINK MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS
A recent Wall Street Journal article cited how, in 2012 MLPs "raised $14.8 billion worth of equity capital this year, a record for this date…"
According to Barclays, "the market capitalization of the sector has grown from $65 billion in 2005 to more than $350 billion today…."
As our economy recovers, the emerging role of MLPs in the markets is increasingly evident. The number of investors using MLPs to promote income-generation and capital appreciation has only grown. While interest rates remain at record lows, MLPs have filled the void, and as an asset class have provided significant yield. However, the lack of overall knowledge of MLPs has resulted in inefficient use of MLPs in portfolio allocation-especially in a progressively competitive and complex market that is inundated with new products on a constant basis.
As Capital Link introduces the latest informative addition to its investor platform, the Capital Link Master Limited Partnership Portal (mlp.capitallink.com), we are proud to host the latest chapter of the Capital Link Webinar Series, which will bring together for the first time three leading analysts focusing on MLPs, who will address both today's challenges and opportunities, along with an overall outlook for the industry, and why investors should not turn a blind eye to the group.
Key discussion topics:
- 2012 Review for Upstream, Midstream & Downstream sectors
- Potential Taxation & Legislative Changes for MLPs in 2013
- Outlook for commodity prices (Brent/WTI/NGL) in 2013
- Corporate credit performance and its relation to MLP valuations
- MLPs Expanding towards non- traditional MLP Sectors
MODERATED BY: Nicolas Bornozis, President, Capital Link, Inc.
- Mr. Hinds Howard, Chief Investment Officer at Guzman Investment Strategies; Managing Director at Guzman & Company
- Mr. Michael Peterson, Managing Director - Energy Research, MLV & Co.
- Mr. S. Ross Payne, CFA, Managing Director, Fixed Income Research - Wells Fargo Securities, LLC.
The webinar will consist of a roundtable discussion, and will last for a total of one hour; 45 minutes will be allotted for the panel discussion, which will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Q&A SESSION - SUBMITTING QUESTIONS
Participants can submit questions to the panelists prior to or during the event through the special feature on the event page, or they can email them to us at questions@CapitalLinkWebinars.com.
'Master Limited Partnerships: Analyst Panel: The Outlook on 2013' webinar is organized by Capital Link, a New York-based Investor Relations and Financial Communications firm with a strategic focus among other on Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs).
The information on the webinar is not an offer to buy or sell any kind of securities nor does it constitute investment advice of any kind. Capital Link does not represent or warrant the accuracy of the information in this webinar. The webinar participant acknowledges that he/she accesses the information at his/her own risk and cannot hold Capital Link, nor any participating parties liable for any matter in any way and will use the webinar in accordance with the Terms and Conditions specified on the webinar website. In addition, all participating analysis have no material conflicts of interest and are not being compensated for their participation.
A FREE AND INVALUABLE RESOURCE
This webinar will also be available on demand at any time after the live broadcast.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Buy Side Analysts and Portfolio Managers, Chief Investment Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Commercial Bankers, Energy & Commodities Traders, Financial Advisors, Financial Planners, Hedge Fund Managers, Institutional Sales, Investment Bankers, Law Firms, Private Bankers, Private Equity Firms, Registered investment Advisors (RIAs), Retail Brokers, Sell Side Analysts, Sovereign Wealth Funds
ABOUT CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Capital Link is a New York-based Investor Relations and Financial Communications firm with strategic focus on energy, commodities and maritime transportation; Closed-End Funds and Exchange Traded Funds and Master Limited Partnerships. Capital Link's headquarters are in New York with a presence in London and Athens. In our effort to enhance the information flow to the investment community and contribute to improving investor knowledge of Master Limited Partnerships, Capital Link has undertaken a series of initiatives beyond the traditional scope of our investor relations activity:
- mlp.capitallink.com: A web based resource which provides information on the major MLP and stock market indices, as well as on all Master Limited Partnerships & related securities. It also features industry reports from major industry participants and interviews with CEOs, analysts and other market participants. The information on the website is not an offer to buy or sell any kind of securities nor does it constitute investment advice of any kind. Capital Link does not represent or warrant the accuracy of the information in this site. The user of the site acknowledges that he/she accesses the information at his/her own risk and cannot hold Capital Link liable for any matter in any way and will use the website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions specified on the website.
- Sector Forums & Webinars: Periodically, we organize panel discussions among CEOs and analysts on various MLP-related topics, as well as other topics of interest.
- Capital Link Investor Forums: Leveraging our 17-year track record of organizing uniquely successful investment conferences in New York and London, Capital Link will host its "First Annual Capital Link MLP Investing Forum" at the Metropolitan Club in New York City in April. We will have more details on the Forum in the coming weeks.
Achieve Maximum Visibility as the Exclusive Presenter/Sponsor of a Capital Link Webinar.
When was the last time you were able to talk to a global audience about your company's products and services? We can help you do that with one of our cost-effective, high-return webinars.
The Capital Link Webinar Series provides numerous live and on-demand playback investors webinars that are focused on topics of contemporary interest. As a sponsor of one of these webinars, your company will provide updates and enlightenment on issue of importance while aligning your organization with the interests of our audience. Sponsors of these webinars will receive brand recognition and exposure as well as the ability to offer a white paper or PowerPoint presentation at registration to webcast attendees so as to generate leads.
For more information on webinar sponsorship opportunities, please contact Capital Link at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (212) 661-7566.
Capital Link - New York - London - Athens
230 Park Avenue - Suite 1536 - NY - New York 10169, USA - Tel.: +1 212 661 7566 - Fax: +1 212 661 7526
Longcroft House,2-8 Victoria Ave, London, EC2M 4NS, U.K - Tel. +44(0) 203 206 1320 - Fax. +44(0) 203 206 1321
40, Agiou Konstantinou Str, Suite A 5, 151-24 Athens, Greece - Tel. +30 210 6109 800 - Fax +30 210 6109 801
www.capitallinkforum.com - www.capitallinkwebinars.com - www.capitallinkportals.com